Morning Read Aloud - The Home Ranch
Bible
Math
Writing - Written narration of The Boy Who Cried Wolf by the boys. I chose this very familiar Aesop's Fable because it was so well known. I knew the boys would not be able to complain that they forgot the story. After reading it aloud, I sent them to write the story in their own words. We plan to continue practicing written narration this way with short stories until they get more proficient at it. Annalise continued with copywork.
Reading - Everyone reads his own book. Abel finished Ben and Me. He's glad he will get to choose his next book.
History - This Country of Ours ch. 52 and Longfellow's Paul Revere's Ride.
Science - finished lesson 11 in Zoology 2.
Film: Watched Johnny Tremain again!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment