Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I must admit I'm getting bored typing up our routine every day. Since it has been pretty consistent for a while, I'm just going to type our schedule here and leave it be for a while. Hence the name change to Shadybrook's School Notes (instead of Daily Journal). Instead of daily notes, I'll keep a record of schedule changes, interesting materials we use, notable experiences, progress and other such information.


Monday - Thursday

Daily Items

Morning Read Aloud

Bible

Math

Read Aloud practice

Writing

Reading

Drawing



Mon & Tues - History and Science

Wednesday - Shakespeare, Picture Study and Biography

Thursday - Nature Study, Nature Reading



Friday

Devotional

Missionary Story

Math Activity or Game

Current Events Reading

Grammar and Spelling

Geography

Composer Biography

Art Project



We also squeeze in historical and literary films, history tapes and Dad is working his way through Secrets of the Universe with the boys.

No comments: