Back to normal today... (you can see pictures of our new schoolroom/library on our regular blog shadybrookacres.blogspot.com )
Bible - topical study on Unkind Speech from For Instruction in Righteousness
Math in regular programs
Writing - copied poems
History - boys read a section in George Washington's World and I read aloud a chapter in Trial and Triumph (on Jonathan Edwards)
Practice reading aloud from Elson Fourth Reader - Abel's turn today
Drawing- the boys worked from Draw Squad and Annalise used Draw-Write-Now.
Logic - a chapter all together from The Thinking Toolbox
Reading - everyone read their biographies
Science - after lunch we read six pages in our Zoology 2 book (I'm getting tired dragging this out so I want to try to read a little every day until we finish.)
Our Morning Read Aloud is Voyage of the Dawn Treader and they are actually listening to it on a CD in the evenings.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment