Math in regular programs
Writing - written narrations for boys, Annalise copywork
History - boys read a section in George Washington's World and I read aloud a chapter in Trial and Triumph (on George Whitefield)
Practice reading aloud from Elson Fourth Reader - Luke's turn today
Drawing- the boys worked from Draw Squad
Reading - everyone read their biographies. We are experiencing a Tin Tin craze around here. The boys have read the two Tin Tin books that we had and have requested more. I put in a order to amazon for two volumes (3 stories each). Anytime they read during their free time, I get excited.

Science - we finished Module 10 today. They all enjoyed the little exercise about the "blind spot" in our sight. Annalise told Kezzi she did a "science experience" today.
They all (including Kezzi and Hope) listened to Voyage of the Dawn Treader tonight. Everyone is enjoying this and they all race downstairs when it's time to start the cd.

No comments:
Post a Comment