Bible
Math - regular programs
History - boys read 1 section of George Washington's World
Reading - biographies - still working through Ocean of Truth (Luke), Ben and Me (Abel) and Annalise is currently reading Meet George Washington after finishing Meet Benjamin Franklin.
Science/Drawing/Writing - Nature Journals: we used our Kamana One program and worked with the section on plants and listened to the accompanying CD on plants.
I'm considering getting Kamana Two for all of us to do together next year, using it as our main science program and then adding in other books from our shelves on various subjects. For Hope, I would count it as a high school credit in Ecology. It seems like it might provide a good amount of field work, which is what I'm looking for. We have so much of the natural world all around us, it seems a shame to learn so much about it only from books.
Listened to Voyage of the Dawn Treader in the car on the way and back from visiting some friends who live an hour away.
And some things I keep forgetting to record ~
Science - Ford is reading Secrets of the Universe to the boys some evenings, including tonight.
Also Annalise has some reading that I keep forgetting to record. Every day she alternates between Stories of Great Americans and Nature Reader 1. Priscilla is reading to her from Blue Willow some evenings.
I try to keep track of it all but some things get by me.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment