The Weekend:
We finished The Golden Goblet.
Personal Reading: This weekend I made progress in Anne of Avonlea, read a chapter of What is a Family, and started rereading Moon Journals, which I am determined to try with the kids this spring some time. I also read about 2/3 of chapter 2 of How to Read Slowly. Driving to church yesterday and around town I was able to listen to most of tape 1 in the audio book Digging To America (recommended by Granny).
Today:
Bible - finished 2 Samuel
Poem
Read Aloud: 1 ch. of Swallowdale
Picture Study: Landscape in The Parable of the Sower by Pieter Bruegel the Elder
Math: MUS for boys and Teaching Textbooks for girls
Reading: Abel - Mark Twain, Luke - The Missing Video, Hope - Shadow Spinner , Kezzi - Sophie's World
Writing: copied poems
History: SOTW ch. 6a and 7 and started read aloud - Hittite Warrior, looked at map in Streams of Civilization of the Hittite empire in relation to Israel, Egypt, and Sumer; Kezzi - So Far From the Bamboo Grove
Science: Boys- Painted their clay whales for the ocean box, Girls worked on their science texts
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gotta love those Apologia science tests. Only 22 terms on my next one. A nice break...
zach
Post a Comment