Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bible

Geography: It Happened in America (Idaho)

Music: Mozart biography

Language Arts: LLATL, Kezzi did a lesson in Our Mother Tongue

History: the boys and I read ch. 10 in SOTW, Hope and I listened to one of Rushdoony's taped lectures, Kezzi read her history book

Historical Fiction: 3 ch. of Hittite Warrior

Reading: boys still working on Mark Twain/The Missing Video, Hope read Wild Animals At Home, Kezzi read Elements of Style

Annalise was sick - again...we laid on the hammock to try to soak up the nice weather before the rain sets in tomorrow. I read her a couple of chapters of Mr. Popper's Penguins. Then she heard a bird song that she thought sounded like "tink-er'-toy, tink-er'-toy" and asked me what it was. I dragged my laptop outside and though I've searched high and low on different bird sound sites, I can not find what makes that sound. As usual, she started feeling well in the evening and brought me the Beginner's Bible to read aloud to me.

Mr.Potts read from The Great Brain to the boys before bed again.

No comments: