Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Kezzi and Hope stayed home, while I took Candace and Priscilla to the airport this morning. The boys and I spent the rest of the morning browsing in a couple of used book stores and the library. The boys love one bookstore in particular because in addition to lots of great books they have cats roaming around. We didn't do any school today but we did listen to some of Homer Price on the way home and they spent some time reading their books.

At home the girls worked on math, science and reading and did some painting.

I read the first story in James Herriot's Treasury for Children to Annalise. She finished her reading of Day In and Day Out (an old Alice and Jerry reader).

2 comments:

zach caddy said...

James Herriot is one of my favorite authors. Where were Candi and Pris going?
zach

Lisa said...

We'll tell more about their trip when they get back. I'm sure they will blog about it.